Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Big Sister

sassy scrappers has a amazing mood board this month.  Not only is it very pretty, but also every entry this month and Sassy Scrappers will donate $1.00 for each person that enters to the  Breast Cancer Foundation.
In addition, 5% of the value of all orders in the month of October will go the Breast Cancer Foundation this month.


I also based my sketch on a rainbow splendour design.


Here is my take on the challenge, My oldest daughter helping announce to the world we were expecting another baby.


Thank you for the inspiration.

Some items used:
charms creations Star
D-Lish Flowers
Washi
rainbow splendour leaves
coloured wire
Cosmo Cricket stars

2 comments:

  1. Oh what an adorable page!! And I love that you've used the Rainbow Splendour inspiration sketch!!! :) :) :) :) that's totally made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in at Sassy Scrapper this month and supporting the cause. Super cute page. :)

    ReplyDelete