Saturday, July 18, 2015

Seaweed Monster

Charms creation has another great challenge this month and lucky for me it has been extended till the end of the month.


I am not a big fan of tic tac toe, I find it so hard to choose a row. I choose button, something new and twine.

I decided to team it up with a stuck sketch.


Here is my creation:


My something new is my beautiful charms heart and butterfly. A heart button is used and the twine in the tag.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my page.

7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely page. I love the pink and the color splash on the background. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch!! I love how the bright pink really pops off the page and the inking on the background looks great too!! So glad that you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout, love the colors in the background work. Thank you for joining Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be! Love those pink splatters to bits! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING the pink! Cute pics and love the splatters! Thanks for joining in the challenge! xo Charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout, great use of colour. Thanks for joining in at Charms Creations.

    ReplyDelete