Monday, April 3, 2017

More than words/stuck?! April challenge

More than words has a great challenge this month!  This is the first time I have entered a more than words challenge and I couldn't wait to give it a go.


I teamed it up with a super fun sketch from Stuck?!


and here is my take on these great challenges.



Thank you for taking the time to view my page.

Some items used:
Rainbow splendor chevron circle
Rainbow spendour leaves
Rainbow splendour wood veneer heart
D-lish flowers
Helmar scrapdots
Helmar acid free glue
Helmar quick dry glue
Ribbon

I am very excited to say I am a featured artist on Stuck?!


10 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, I LOVE what you have done here. That pic looks like you too have a staffy, so do I so I can relate to your photo completely. 😄 A fabulous interpretation of our challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge and I do hope we see you back again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do, Ash is a English Staffy (or a furry third child). I always find it so funny how she sleeps like this lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the challenge. Thank you for joining us at More than Words Challenge ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches! with this striking page. I love the ?wire heart and the strong colours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...what an adorable photo. I often wonder what my cats dream about. Lvoe your string heart and all the pretty, soft embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch, especially your heart element! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is too sweet! Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable! Mine does the same pose! great take on our challenge this month at MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an amazing page! Love that wire heart!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout.Thank you for joining us at "More than words" this month.

    ReplyDelete