Sunday, July 13, 2014

Show us your stuff - July Challenge

This month Show us your stuff had a beautiful winter inspired color challenge.

You may include as many (or few) of the pictured colours as you wish.

To clarify the colours - charcoal, mid blue, cream, light grey, teal. 
(You may also include black and white.)

And of course, don't forget your handmade item! 

Of course I almost forgot to use a handmade item and I didn't have a suitable blue item in my stash.  My beautiful friend shared many ways for me to make my own and I settled on a little twine flower.  I think it is really cute,  I will be making more of these :)




Thank you for the inspiration

Some items used:
D-lish scrap flair button
Sullivans Blings and Pearlys
American crafts Foil letter stickers
D-lish flowers

6 comments:

  1. Great layout Bridget! Love your use of the colours and the fabulous twine flower! (But just to clarify for you, you can use any handmade item, it doesn't have to be made by you, so the D-lish flair counts as handmade too!) Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little cluster and your twine flower is gorgeous! Thanks for taking the SUYS challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet layout. Gorgeous handmade flower. Thanks for joining in at SUYS :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that twine flower is perfect!! Love it! Beautiful page! Thanks for playing along with us at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Glad you joined in at SUYS this month!

    ReplyDelete