Saturday, November 22, 2014

The scrap suite November

The scrap suite once again had another fun cybercrop this month.  I didn't managed to do the queen challenge but here is my take on the challenges

Challenge #1
I just love this sketch so much, I think I will be doing it again very soon.
Challenge #2

I dont usually colour wood veneer but i like how this turned out


challenge #3


I couldn't find the photo I was looking for, but this one was almost as good.


Challenge #4


At this time of year  seeing red I think Christmas.

And of course my favorite challenge.  The kids Challenge.


My girls always have so much fun with this challenge.



Thanks for all the inspiration and fun

1 comment:

  1. These look wonderful.. such great layouts for each challenges.. and your girls layouts are fabulous too.. So good to see the young scrappers having fun with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete